We want to keep our tenants as happy as our landlords. Green Acorn Property will try to understand your full requirements and secure you a property which meets your needs.
You can apply to be a tenant by clicking here. Please note the tenant requirements below.
All tenants must provide the following standard contract information:
- Proof of income (3 months of original payslips) or if new job, with 3 months of old pay slips.
- 3 months of bank account statements (which must show your pay/salary).
- A utility bill less than 3 months old addressed to you.
- Full valid EU passport and or EU driving license where possible.
- 1 months rent in advance as a deposit.
- We will do a full credit check.
- No pets or smoking allowed in any properties.
If a guarantor is required, an additional Â£50 admin fee is payable and we require the following information from them;
- A copy of their passport and driving license.
- Last 3 month's payslips.
- Last month's bank statements which must show salary
- A utility bill which shows current address and is less than 1 month old
- Last 3 year's addresses
For Local Housing Authority tenants we need the standard contract information above as well as the following:
- Confirmation of benefits received.
- Need birth certificates of all dependants.
For self employed tenants we need the standard contract information above as well as the following:
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Original letterheaded paper.
- Last 3 years of accounts.
For tenants who are ex home owners:
- We require your latest mortgage statement.
For tenants who were previously living at home we need the standard contract information above as well as the following:
- 6 months payslips
- 6 months bank statements
- A guarantor, who must provide all our standard contract information.
- The guarantor must also need to fill out an application form.
- The guarantor must provide proof of ownership of a UK property.
Unfortunately we do not rent our properties to students at this time.
For more information, please contact us.